COVID-19 Operations Update
A Message From Glenn Shultz, CEO
Updated: March 20, 2020
At Shultz Audio Video, it is our job to help protect what matters most, and nothing is more important to us than the safety of our clients and employees. The health and safety of our employees and clients is and has always been, one of our top priorities.
As COVID-19 continues to impact our communities, we will continue to follow the guidance from the CDC, and local governments.
As a company that is always working to help keep you and our employees safe, we have taken additional steps to communicate with and prepare our employees before entering a client’s home.
Steps we have taken include:
- Communication to help keep our employees informed and aware of steps they must take related to hand-washing and other hygiene best practices
- Provide additional supplies including hand sanitizer, gloves, booties and other protective equipment, especially for those that interact directly with our clients
- Providing assurances that employees can and should stay home if they believe they are sick
- Limit the amount of germs entering your home by:
- Placing booties over our shoes
- Remove clothing worn over uniforms such as jackets
- Clean our tools before each new visit
- Limit the size of crews which limits the amount of people in your home
CEO, Shultz Audio Video