SunBriteTV, San Diego
San Diego is the perfect city for year-round outdoor entertainment. At home, we can enjoy nature’s beauty from the comfort of our own backyards, so watching a game or two should be no different. As the new football season continues to pick up, make sure your home entertainment system is game day ready. By adding a SunBriteTV to your home entertainment lineup, your outdoor living space can be transformed into a space where everyone gets drawn into the action.
San Diego has some of the best weather in the world, which is why it makes perfect sense to make your outdoor living space, an extraordinary place! By taking advantage of San Diego’s year-round sunshine, crisp fall nights turn into s’mores and football nights. So, whether you are looking to host game nights, or watch a movie with family and friends, making sure you have the best outdoor TV is vital to the investment you made.
An outdoor TV should be designed so well that it can withstand the rigors of the untamed outdoor environment. Sure, San Diego is a place that gets more sun then rain, but all it takes is just one good downpour and poof, just like that, your investment has just gone down the drain. Things to consider when purchasing an outdoor TV are the wind, rain, sun, and salty air. Each of these earthly elements can have an impact on the reliability or your outdoor TV.
Live Life, Outdoors
FACT: that the best places to entertain are ones that do not confine us…
Bring your Outdoor Living Space to LIFE today!
The ONLY True All Weather Outdoor TV
SunBriteTVs are built specifically for the outdoor environment. Their line of outdoor TVs, are true all weather, outdoor LED-LCD TVs that deliver superior brightness, while resisting the harsh effects of rain, dirt, insects, extreme temperatures, salty ocean air, and UV rays. SunBriteTVs have a reputation for toughness and durability that last for years even in the harshest of climates.
All SunBriteTVs are water-resistant, resilient, and durable, and guaranteed to function safely and effectively in a wide variety of elements including rain, snow, extreme heat and cold, dust, salt air, and beyond. A tempered glass shield protects the LED screen in active environments, while direct-sun readable EST technology helps guard against isotropic blackout. Its powder-coated aluminum exterior shields internal components while the ultra-bright full 1080p HD / LED anti-glare screen delivers exceptional outdoor viewing quality.
A built-in heating and cooling system allows the display to operate in temperatures from -40 F up to 122 degrees F. Made for permanent outdoor installation. SunBriteTV offers three distinct series; each designed to bring a crystal-clear picture to a specific outdoor environment:
- Veranda: designed for full-shade applications like a screened-in porch or covered patio, the Veranda series provides the benefits of an outdoor TV and perfectly priced for the budget conscious. With a 4K UHD screen that’s 30% brighter than a typical indoor TV, you can bring incredible picture to the most common outdoor spaces. Veranda models include the same powder-coated exterior and weatherproof cable entry system as other SunBrite models.
- Signature: designed for permanent outdoor installation in partial-sun applications, the Signature series features time-tested weatherproofing, safety, and performance. This TV also includes a commercial-grade, high-brightness 4K UHD screen with anti-glare technology, OptiView™ preconfigured settings optimized for the outdoors, and built-in HDBaseT, features largely absent from other outdoor televisions. Plus, it incorporates a temperature range of -24 to 122°F and is up to three times brighter than typical indoor TVs.
- Pro: designed to withstand the harshest environments, the Pro series is completely weatherproof and features a tempered glass shield to protect the screen in active environments. In addition, this is the only series with a 4K, 84-inch option.
SunBriteTV® 84” 4K Ultra HD Outdoor TV
Introducing the ultimate 4K UHD outdoor TV. The 84” hardy beauty designed by SunBrite, combines the clarity and brightness of true 4K picture quality with the tough outdoor durability that SunBriteTV® is known for. Tempered glass shield protects the LED screen in active environments, while direct sun readable EST technology helps guard against isotropic blackout.
The 84” Pro Series is water-resistant, resilient, and durable guaranteed to function safely and effectively in a wide variety of elements including rain, snow, extreme heat and cold, dust, salt air, and beyond. Its powder-coated aluminum exterior shields internal components while the ultra-bright; 84” full 4K UHD anti-glare screens delivers exceptional outdoor viewing quality. A built-in heating and cooling system allows the display to operate in temperatures from -40 F up to 122 degrees F.
Perched from an articulating, rust-proof mount on your deck, positioned within a partially enclosed patio, or custom-installed near your outdoor kitchen, the 84” Pro Series 4K UHD Signature series SunBriteTV will impress your family and your friends, so, go ahead and make your home the place everyone wants to be when it is game time.
TV Wall Mounts
A variety of TV wall mounts on the market today are universal. This means that they are capable of holding most flat screen TVs that range in size from 30-inches to 60-inches (measured diagonally). For larger flat screen TV sizes, 75-inches to 120-inches using a store bought wall-mounting kit or an installation contractor that does not have enough experience mounting larger flat panel displays on the wall, can mean the difference between having a safe environment or not. It is just that simple. A mount can make or break the viewing experience. A successful installation is safe, easy to view, and appealing to the eye, and to meet those requirements, you need the right mount and installation contractor.
Why Use Shultz Audio Video?
WE MAXIMIZE YOUR INVESTMENT BY:
- WE PLAN AHEAD: choosing the correct flat panel mounting solution is the key to a successful installation. It’s crucial to use the correct fasteners for the specific wall/ceiling structure (e.g., wood studs, concrete and metal studs).
- WE USE QUALIFIED MOUNTS: every mount we use has been tested and qualified. We select only UL-listed mounts to ensure that the mount can handle the weight and stresses placed on its hardware and fasteners. Our mounts are VESA compliant and conform to all the mechanical requirements of flat panels, further ensuring reliability. Our mounts are made in ISO 9001 certified facilities ensuring the mounts they produce are made with the highest level of quality assurance.
- WE CONSIDER THE OVERALL INSTALLATION: we are fully aware of where the power and AV cables are coming from which is an issue many installation contractors forget to address. We know in advance, what make and model of flat panel you will be installing so we can locate the power and signal connections in the wall or ceiling accordingly. Additionally we handle all the cord management, which keeps the installation looking clean and neat.
- WE UNDERSTAND THE FINAL APPLICATION: we always have a thorough understanding of the room environment and all of the desired viewing locations. This helps us select a mount with the right features, such as tilting, pivoting, or Full-Motion Plus Wall.
- WE ENSURE THE STRENGTH OF STRUCTURES: when working with new construction, we examine the structure of the wall or ceiling installation area to ensure it will support the intended load. We make sure to consider both the weight of the flat panel and the mount hardware.
When installation areas are questionable, it is a good idea to consult with a qualified installation contractor like Shultz Audio Video.
The Gold Standard in Custom Wall Mounts
No matter what type of wall mount you desire, Shultz Audio Video can provide the assistance you need to ensure your environment is safe for the entire family. Let Shultz Audio Video do a custom wall mount for you. Large flat screen TV wall mounting is our specialty. Need help seamlessly blending your home audio and video. We have solutions that allow us to mount your TV level with the wall! At Shultz Audio Video, we adapt our services to each client’s needs.
If you need help getting the right SunBriteTV or need your large flat screen TV mounted, or both, you may want to consider calling Shultz Audio Video. We will help you save space, achieve a sleek look and optimal viewing angle, and most importantly ensure the environment in your home is safe through proper installation.
Bring Life to your Outdoor Environment…
At Shultz Audio Video, our values drive who we are and what we do. We pride ourselves on building one-to-one relationships with each of our clients. We are passionate about providing the very best whole home audio, home theater, and smarthome solutions on the market. At Shultz Audio Video, we think that everyone should enjoy the latest in home media and entertainment technology.
Our promise to you, to provide you with solutions that fit your needs as well as you budget, deliver the solutions that bring your ideas to life, provide you a level of service that makes you feel important because the truth is… you are!
We welcome you to…
Discover, what it is like to have your home entertainment dreams become a reality. Our team of San Diego Home Theater, Whole House Audio, Home Automation, and Security Experts can help you bring your entertainment and home control dreams to life. At Shultz, we Inspire Living through Technology! Call our office TODAY at (760) 505-7461!